I realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor my therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression or any other issue, I will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
My practice specializes in treating individuals, couples and families and I offer comprehensive services dealing with:
- Individual Therapy
- ADD/ADHD Counseling
- Anger Management
- Career Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Conflict Resolution
- Counseling for Anxiety
- Counseling for New Mothers
- Counseling for Trauma
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- Grief & Bereavement Counseling
- Life Transitions
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Mindfulness Health & Wellness Coaching
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Counseling
- Personal Addiction Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Social Anxiety Disorder Counseling
- Therapy for Depression
- Women’s Issues
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Family System Theory
- Group Therapy
Pricing Break Down
*A valid credit card authorization on file is required. Pre-payment of first visit is required to hold appointment time.*
Phone Consultation: Free/15- minutes
Are you not sure if you are a good candidate for therapy? Do you have questions about what therapy will be like? At Prosperity Counseling Services we offer a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Initial Intake Session: $200/90-minute session
-This allows for additional time during the session to gather a full symptom and historical review and begin a thorough assessment process.
Individual therapy (fully licensed clinician): $125/ 50-minute session
-Most client’s find the most benefit from attending therapy on a weekly basis, however you will collaborate directly with your therapy to create a plan that works for you.
Individual therapy (LPC-I): $75/50-minute session
-Prosperity Counseling Services employs therapists with a Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern status. These therapists have completed a Master’s degree program in counseling and are now under direct supervision to collect 3,000 hours to be a fully licensed therapist.
Family Therapy: $125/50-minute session
Group Therapy: $40/50-minute session
- Consultation with other providers or professionals, copy fees and time, at-location observation, coaching, and feedback, and record reviews are typically $125 per hour
- Speaking engagements and consultation fees for services not provided at the office are dependent on time, travel, and the specific request
- Research, legal, writing, or consultant fees vary based on the service request and scope of the project